“Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. “
~ George Addair
We are living in a world that is changing faster than we can imagine and we are experiencing challenging times. What’s more, technology has changed our social climate.
More of us are feeling isolated, unsupported, and pulled in a multitude of different directions.
The economy has altered our work environments. It is expected now to work excessive hours with no increase in compensation. The world is on edge, and the news is scary.
Life can be tough at such times. Relationships are strained and stress is high. Many things can feel beyond our control.
Is it any wonder that you may feel the need for extra support?
Therapy can be helpful when:
- You feel stuck and dissatisfied with your life
- You feel frustrated that you are not living up to your full potential and want to change negative, self-defeating thoughts and behaviors
- You are undergoing a difficult crisis or major transition such as illness or divorce
- You’ve been knocked down by a loss or disappointment
- You’re questioning your happiness in your love relationship
- You’re stressed by family or professional conflicts and pressures
- You’re struggling with feeling sad, anxious, depressed
and so much more…
“Nancy is truly wonderful to work with, but most importantly, she is effective in helping people make the changes they are working towards. She challenges me, comforts me, and validates my feelings. I highly recommend working with Nancy Harris.”
~ H.L. (Realtor)
While I have extensive training, experience, and a multitude of tools in my toolbox, my greatest gift is in providing a safe, compassionate, non-judgmental presence to allow you to reconnect with your inner strength and innate capacity to heal.
I will guide you, support you, and ask the right questions. I will also help you connect with your Inner Guidance or compass, provide tools, techniques, and resources to help you get back onto the path of wholeness, health, happiness and whatever else you may be looking for.
Some of the benefits you may receive from our work together are:
- Improved self-esteem and self-confidence
- Enhanced clarity around your desires, values and goals
- Better communication and conflict resolution skills
- Skills to improve your relationships with family, friends and coworkers
- Tools to deal better with stress, anxiety, depression and other difficult emotions
- The ability to change old behaviors and negative thought patterns that are keeping you stuck
- Resources to use at home to support and enhance your continued growth and healing
I have been a licensed psychotherapist since 1993 and offer a comprehensive, holistic approach based on 20+ years of experience.
I also have a health-oriented background and have the ability to incorporate the latest mind-body approaches in my work in terms of diet, nutrition, herbs, flower essences, exercise, meditation, guided visualization, etc.
I call my work “holistic” because I integrate a mind, body, spirit approach to get you the most comprehensive, lasting results that you deserve.
My educational and spiritual background has led me to some of the best teachers and personal growth processes available such as the work of Byron Katie, Eckhart Tolle, Martha Beck, Marianne Williamson, Caroline Myss, Wayne Dyer, Dr. Christian Northrup, Dr. Joe Dispenza, The Course in Miracles, etc.
My work with clients is highly interactive.
It is not my style to sit passively and ask you week after week “how you feel”. My high level of interaction and view of you as an equal partner with your own answers is one of the most frequent compliments I receive from my clients.
Sessions are 60 minutes, sliding scale: $130-$150
If you feel ready for this kind of guidance and support, setting up your first appointment is easy. Call me or text me at (401) 378-4190 or fill out the contact form below, and I will get back to you promptly. I work with clients in-person in Denver, CO, and also internationally via phone and Skype.